Terms & Conditions
INTRODUCTION OF USING QOS OFFICE SUPPLY WEBSITE
- Welcome to the qosoffice.com website (the “Site”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, QOS Office Supply (002833802-X), and all of its operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions. “QOSOffice” means QOS Office Supply, a company incorporated in Malaysia under registration number 002833802-X and having its registered address at 20-1, Jalan Ara 2, Pusat Perdagangan Ara Seksyen 5, Bandar Utama Batang Kali , 44300 Batang Kali, Selangor Malaysia.
- By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
USE OF THE SITE
- Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the manufacture and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
- Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
- Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
- We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
ORDERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Order acceptance and completion of the Buyer and QOSOffice will only be completed upon QOSOffice issuing a confirmation of dispatch of the Goods to the Buyer. For the avoidance of doubt, QOSOffice shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any order without giving any reasons for the same to the Buyer prior to issue of the confirmation of dispatch. QOSOffice shall furthermore be entitled to require the Buyer to furnish QOSOffice with contact and other verification information, including but not limited to address, contact numbers prior to issuing a confirmation of dispatch.
- The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be the price stated in QOSOffice’s website at the time which the Buyer makes its offer purchase to QOSOffice. The price excludes the cost of packaging and delivery charges, any applicable goods and tax, value added which Buyer shall be liable to pay to QOSOffice in addition to the price.
RISK AND PROPERTY OF THE GOODS
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery or if the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when QOSOffice has tendered delivery of the Goods.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any forum.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
- Post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder.
Post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes or which contains any promotional material or advertising.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded or
Download any files posted by any other user of a forum if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.
Other Terms & Policy