Payment & Shipping Policy
- The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be the price stated in QOSOffice’s website at the time which the Buyer makes its offer purchase to QOSOffice. The price excludes the cost of packaging and delivery charges, any applicable goods and tax, value added which Buyer shall be liable to pay to QOSOffice in addition to the price.
- Full Payment upon confirmation on check out.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods pursuant to the various payment methods set out in QOSOffice’s website. The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as contained in QOSOffice’s website, shall be applicable to the Contract.
- In addition to any additional terms contained in QOSOffice’s website, the following terms shall also apply to the following types of payment:
–FPX Payment System(Financial Process Exchange) is a high secure online payment gateway system that allows consumers to make real time online payments by using their existing current or savings account.
-Credit/Debit Card payment is possible for all Buyers. When the Buyer places an order with Credit/Debit Card on the QOSOffice’s website, the transaction is handled by Stripe.
-This system is certified and allows QOSOffice accepts all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard where subject to bank availability. All Credit/Debit card numbers shall be protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.
Direct Bank Transfer:
i) Online transfer-Instant Transfer(DuitNow)/Giro
* We strongly recommend using Instant Transfer(DuitNow) to avoid any miss communication.
ii) Bank in Cheque
* Kindly allow 3-5 working days for payment clearance and also for our office to do the verification.
iii) Bank in Cash
* For ATM cash deposit, some of it may not accepting small notes, that why we highly recommend using online banking for avoid any trouble.
By choosing this payment method, the Buyer shall transfer the payment for the Goods to a QOSOffice account for the total amount of the Buyer’s purchase (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia. QOSOffice, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
- FPX Payment System(Financial Process Exchange) is a high secure online payment gateway system that allows consumers to make real time online payments by using their existing current or savings account. FPX provides consumers with the convenience to purchase at their retail websites and online stores. Consumers are not required to register an account to make a FPX Payment.
Insolvency of Buyer
- This condition applies if:
-The Buyer makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order or (being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt or (being a company) goes into liquidation (otherwise than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction); or
-An encumbrancer takes possession or a receiver is appointed of any of the property or assets of the Buyer; or
-The Buyer ceases – or threatens to cease – to carry on business; or
-QOSOffice reasonably apprehends that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to the Buyer and notifies the Buyer accordingly.or
- If this condition applies then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to QOSOffice, QOSOffice shall be entitled to cancel the Contract or suspend any further delivery/performance under the Contract without any liability to the Buyer and if Goods have been delivered but not paid for the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the shipping address specified by the Buyer in its order.
- QOSOffice has the right at any time to sub-contract all or any of its obligations for the sale/delivery of the Goods to any other party as it may from time to time decide without giving notice of the same to the Buyer.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. The time for delivery/ performance shall not be of the essence, and QOSOffice shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.
Standard Delivery Charges
- QOSOffice transportation/courier fees/delivery charges break to 2 parts:
– Klang Valley Area will calculate base on requested delivery address postcode.
– Courier Service will calculate base on product weight categories, please refer below schema for more information.
|Bandar Puncak Alam
|Bandar Baru Bangi
|Telok Panglima Garang
|Pelabuhan Klang, Pulau Indah
|Kuala Kubu Baru
Can I pre-arrange/schedule the date of my delivery?
- We regret to inform you that we are unable to pre-arrange/schedule deliveries. However, you may coordinate with us according to your preference.
- For products that delivery out of Selangor and Klang Valley, We are unable to provide you with an exact time of the delivery. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic of your shipping destination and the courier partner’s delivery schedule in your location.
Do you deliver during weekends and holidays?
- Unfortunately, our courier partners are unable to deliver during weekends or public holidays. Please expect to receive your goods on working days only.
What delivery team that QOSOffice provide?
- We send products with logistic companies: Gdex, Poslaju, Skynet, Thelorry and also with our own delivery team to serve our customer best.
- We will also inform our customer that which logistic company to send the products, once the order have been confirm.
Can I pick up my order at QOS Office Supply?
- In order to effectively stop the spread of COVID virus and ensure that you, your family and friends are better protected, our warehouse currently does not provide any self-pickup service until furthur notice.
Received an email/whatsapp saying that my item has been shipped. When will I receive my order?
- Once you receive notification from us that your products have been shipped, you should receive your order within 1–5 business days.For outskirt areas, items may take longer for delivery.
Note: We will also send and update you your tracking number by whatsapp if your goods is pickup by courier service, and it will be available on the courier tracking site in the next 24 hours, as the item has only just been shipped.
Risk and property of the Goods
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery or if the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when QOSOffice has tendered delivery of the Goods.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods or any other provision of these Conditions the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until QOSOffice has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by QOSOffice to the Buyer for which payment is then due.
- The Buyer agrees with QOSOffice that the Buyer shall immediately notify QOSOffice of any matter from time to time affecting QOSOffice title to the Goods and the Buyer shall provide QOSOffice with any in-formation relating to the Goods as QOSOffice may require from time to time.
Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold) QOSOffice shall be entitled at any time to demand the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to QOSOffice and in the event of non-compliance QOSOffice reserves it’s right to take legal action against the Buyer for the delivery up the Goods and also reserves its right to seek damages and all other costs including but not limited to legal fees against the Buyer.
The Buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which remain the property of QOSOffice but if the Buyer does so all moneys owing by the Buyer to QOSOffice shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of QOSOffice) forthwith become due and payable.
- The Buyer shall indemnify QOSOffice against all loss damages costs expenses and legal fees in-cured by the Buyer in connection with the assertion and enforcement of QOSOffice rights under this condition.
Cancel of Order
- Ready Stock(workstation) Items no ship after 3 working days, office chair & Steel Products no ship after 13 working days.
- Customers need to submit the cancelation request within 24hours from the date of order been accept, any cancelation request due to wrong order of model/color/size later than 24hours will not be entertained.
- Any accepted cancelation request will be refunded to customer within 2 working days.